Protecting & Continuing to Service Our Community
HVAC & Plumbing Services You Can Count On
The impact of COVID-19 on our Gulf Coast community can not be overstated, with over 60,000 confirmed cases in Mississippi alone as of August. As members of the community we serve, our team is here to buckle down and help our neighborhood, by continuing to provide the ultimate in HVAC and plumbing services while upping our precautions to keep you and your family safe. If you are looking for ways to do your part in fighting the spread of coronavirus, the CDC has a comprehensive how-to guide. Some of the precautions you can take are listed below.
5 ways to protect yourself and your community:
- Avoid close contact by maintaining a 6-foot distance between you and others
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds
- Wear a mask when in a public area
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like doorknobs, desks, sinks, and counter tops
Our team is adhering closely to these CDC recommendations and also implementing additional safety protocols in order to keep our community as safe as possible while continuing to provide the high-quality HVAC and plumbing services your home or business deserves.
Our added precautions include:
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting our office and vehicles
- Our technicians are screened before going into the field to ensure they aren’t experiencing symptoms like fever, loss of taste/smell, and haven’t been exposed to anyone who has been infected
- All of our technicians wear masks to minimize exposure
- We are continuing to monitor and adjust these precautions based on the recommendations of leading medical agencies
Call our team today at (228) 231-9700 to learn more about our safety protocols or to schedule an appointment.